Sunday 9 April 2017

Butterfly Shaker Card

Hello ! :)


Quickly sharing a clean and simple shaker card idea made using the newly released Sizzix thinlits die set 4 Pk- Detailed Butterflies, Mini (#661802)



The stamps are from Mudra craft stamps- Butterfly wishes.





I love making shaker cards. They add such a fun element to a simple card ! That detailed butterfly die cut on the envelope is also from the same Sizzix die set.


Products used :-

Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine only(white and gray) (#660020)

Sizzix thinlits die set 4 Pk- Detailed Butterflies, Mini (#661802)



For more such ideas, visit sizzix.co.uk

Linking the card to :-

1. AAA Cards- CAS game#87- Shiny Spring

2. Addicted To Stamps and More#236- Anything Goes

3. Happy Little Stampers April Challenge- Anything Goes with Dies
  


That's all from my end today. Hope to see you soon.
Hugs ,
Jasleen.

12 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card, Jasleen! Love the butterfly shaker element :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jasleen! The butterfly window background is gorgeous and you've kept your shaker card beautifully CAS. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the orange colour tucked in behind the negative die cut along with the sequins to create a shaker. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card... Love the shaded shaker butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. ye..I am the lucky recipient of this card !Loved it totally :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one jas.. it's soo pretty.. wow pooja soo lucky.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your gorgeous card caught my eye in the HLS Dies gallery. I just love that bit ig inking in the aperture. what a wonderful touch. Fantastic CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again - I really do like this shaker card!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, very simple but very effective
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)