Tuesday 19 April 2016

Mixed Media Tag | Sizzix Post

Hello, friends !

Hope you all are doing great. :)

A few days back, I stumbled upon some mixed media canvas artworks while surfing the internet and felt so inspired to try my hands at mixed media. If you have been regularly following my work, you must be aware that I'm more of a CAS crafter and although I follow the work of many mixed media artists and feel awed by their talent, I somehow always felt a little intimidated to try it myself. But, this time I challenged myself to try it and see how it goes. I really enjoyed making it.

Here's a little sneak peek:


I used Sizzix Framelits -Tag collection by Tim Holtz for making this one.

***CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE DETAILED POST******

Would love to have you stop by the Sizzix blog and know your feedback. :)

SIZZIX NEWS AND UPDATES :-

Bake it, make it, top it.
FREE cake topper idea downloads and a free recipe!
Tracking link: http://goo.gl/ahBkjY




Quick Make Tutorial – My Little House
Join Sizzix in their latest quick make video tutorial where we show you how to create a house from the My Little House Die.
Tracking link: http://goo.gl/rrb2b1



Quick Make Tutorial – Rustic Wedding
Join Sizzix in another quick make video tutorial where we show you how to create a rustic style table planner for a wedding!
Tracking link:  http://goo.gl/3lGwkx


That's all from my end today. Have a great day !

5 comments:

  1. Oh my...mixed media by Jasleen!!!! :o
    You are so talented...you create beautiful work no matter what style...
    This tag is amazing...bright and happy and messy and full-on mixed media...
    Welcome to the world of mixed media ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jasleen! Really your first one?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Jas. Love to see many more such MM works from U !!! Clever idea to doodle and to make it as flower :) Keep inspiring!!! Great use of dies..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous mixed media tag! Yo0u are so talented Jasleen! I loved what you have made here.. :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)